How would you rank your oral health care this year? Is there anything you could have done or wish you would have done to improve your oral health? Would you say your teeth and gums are well cared for? Fortunately, each new year offers new opportunities to improve your health. Thus, it is important to enhance all aspects of your life to ensure your teeth and gums remain healthy for the rest of your life. Here are a few tips to help you:
– Always make sure to visit your dentist for routine checkups and professional cleanings.
– Speak with your doctor or dentist to ensure you have been cleared of all eating disorders, as they can lead to severe hindrances in your oral health.
– Avoid sugary substances including sodas and sugary sweets.
– Avoid products that can easily chip and crack your teeth, including popcorn kernels and hard candies.
– When your wisdom teeth grow in, it is important to visit your dentist to ensure they have erupted in place correctly.
For any further questions or concerns about your oral health, we are here to help. For oral health care treatments, we can offer a comprehensive diagnosis from Dr. Gary H Morikawa and our team at our dentist office in Honolulu, Hawaii. To schedule an appointment, call us at 808-949-8866.